Enterprise Business Intelligence Solution
The goal is to provide solutions and tools that allow a wide range of users, managers, operations and analysts, to understand and, where possible, predict phenomena of interest for their business, through an effective reading of data collected and organized, internally or externally to the company. The competence proposed has as its starting point the understanding of customer needs and the structuring of initial requirements from a functional point of view. Once the client's needs have been identified and analyzed, we proceed to the collection of all the information necessary for the modeling and organization of the data: in this phase, in addition to the functional skills, we add purely technological skills, the choice of optimal tools to achieve the objective. All these activities aim to provide the customer with solutions and tools for the visualization, analysis and use of data, organized according to different levels of aggregation and faithful to the requirements initially identified.
Share the Case
The client is one of the large consumer cooperatives in the retail sector.
The customer's goal was to have a solution that would collect data from different business management systems in a single consolidated (in terms of quality, consistency with respect to the source and compliance with the constraints of referential integrity) and complete environment (on very large historical sites).
This solution, through the use of a corporate portal, also had to include a series of high-level reports to get an immediate and real picture of the company's situation as well as a series of specific surveys, which were able to analyze the data at different levels of detail and hierarchical levels.
- It's a comprehensive, shared, easy-to-use tool that allows you to understand your company's performance trends.
- The information is used for internal management purposes and management control, as well as at a more detailed level for any other business function.
- Certification and expertise across the technology stack
- System engineered on Oracle Exadata
- Datawarehouse e Reporting su Oracle Business Intelligence
- Twenty-year customer presence
- Strong Know-how on large-scale retail trade
- Cloud-based solution migrated to Oracle Autonomous data warehouse (differentiating from our competitors)
Processes & Technologies
The Business Intelligence system allows to analyze data from all available business contexts (Sales, Purchases, Margins, Promotions, Movements, Inventories, Supplier Profit and Loss Account, Orders etc.. )
The information is collected through a series of dashboards, reports, graphs and indicators that provide a general view of the company (at a high level) as well as a specific investigation of the data.