Message-based B2B integration for information dissemination from Central Cooperative to regional cooperatives
Includes tools, activities, practices and architectural techniques that enable the ingestion, transformation, adaptation, mapping, enrichment and provisioning of data where needed, enabling the feeding of data repositories of various types (OLAP databases, OLTP, data lake) and/or the intercommunication of functions, processes and applications. Integration can be done within the company and/or towards partners and other business or institutional entities, between physically co-located or distributed systems, on premises or in the cloud.
Share the Case
The client company is a system of Italian cooperatives that includes a network of supermarkets, superstores and hypermarkets.
Modernize the system for information dissemination to the several cooperatives by introducing the following improvements:
- Eliminate legacy systems that are no longer maintainable, parallelize data flows
- Introduce communication to web services on HTTPS protocol
- standardize the deployment in SOA architecture through the use of the Enterprise Service Bus currently in use in the company (Oracle Service Bus).
- Reduced operation/maintenance costs
- standardization of the broadcasting service
- Reduced transmission time and reliability
- general service improvement
- homogenization of integration governance
- Highly skilled in the design of enterprise integration architectures
- Specific skills on Oracle Service Bus
Processes & Technologies
Upgrading of the current transmission system of master and transactional information from the Italian headquarters to the satellite cooperatives.