In a technological context that increasingly dislocates computing resources and storage - distributing them between on premise and cloud - typically even leveraging more than one cloud provider, application integration and data integration require specific and high level skills and professionalism to achieve reliable and governable results.
We have a team dedicated to designing distributed and parallel solutions, service-oriented architectures and integration within on-premise, cloud-based or mixed solutions. In a technological sphere which increasingly dematerializes computing resources, including cloud distribution to maximise efficiency and quality of service, specialised skills are needed for distributed systems, Service-Oriented integration Architectures (SOAs), the use of tools such as Enterprise Service Bus, API Gateway, as well as knowledge of innovative parallel and distributed computing platforms such as Spark/Hadoop or Serverless Computing.
Our Solutions include:
- Design and definition of standards and enterprise integration architectures based on Digital architectures
- Information Hub and Enterprise Service Bus with particular attention to the guarantee of availability SLAs
- Implementation of hybrid integration solutions, between on premise and multi-cloud, avoiding vendor lock-in
- Distributed computing systems based on Map/Reduce or Container orchestration
- Monitoring systems for hybrid architectures
This combination of skills and experience makes Bridge the ideal partner for building or renewing a digital integration platform that business can trust every day.