Infrastructure training for vehicle reliability calculation
Data Science services, provided by professional figures defined as 'Data Scientists' or more commonly by teams composed of developers, data engineers and data scientists, allow companies to carry out studies and analyses on data with the aim of creating explanatory models of business processes, identifying and quantifying causes and effects, identifying potential predictors of quantities or events of interest, classifying, grouping, characterizing the available data in order to derive a better understanding of the company and its functioning also in relation to the outside world and identifying control actions able to optimize business outputs. The services in this area are completed by training, design and management activities related to the platforms typically used for Data Science activities such as KNIME, Dataiku, Jupyter, Zeppelin, etc.
Share the Case
The company is involved in Long Term Car Rental for companies, VAT holders and individuals.
- Identification of criteria for optimizing fleet composition and vehicle assignment to customers
- Impacts and evidence in the area of diesel vehicle reduction
- Experimentation of Data Science techniques and tools
- Development of internal practices and knowledge for data analysis
- Autonomous updating of reliability ratings
- Availability of a testing platform.
- Data Science techniques for data exploration and causality analysis
- Standardized methodological approach derived from CRISP methodology
- Ability to price project work, defining outcomes and breaking work down into verifiable phases with reduced risk.
Processes & Technologies
- Algorithmic and implementation skills for complex algorithms in Python and R
- In-depth knowledge of Spark/Hadoop stack on premise and on AWS/Azure